Tuesday 24 July 2012

STOP LIBER8

It has been a terrible few days. Before Josh's death, I had made a new vlog but didn't have a chance to release it. Recent events have only confirmed everything that I was thinking and feeling. Honestly, right now I'm scared. Scared of what might happen to me and my family. Scared for the damage I'm causing. I never intended for any of this. I thought I was just doing what I was supposed to be doing - collecting information and telling people about it. But apparently, according to Liber8 this isn't allowed. Their notion of freedom involves violence and intimidation. Well, enough is enough.






We need to come together. We need to STOP LIBER8. 






8 comments:

  1. I support you Tyler. The violence must stop. The Liber8 message is now drowned out by the violence. STOP LIBER8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You fools! All of you! This was going to be a bloodless revolution, but you couldn't wise up enough to keep your nose out of it, could you Ms. Cross? Typical ... this all started when something sparkly caught your attention and you couldn't leave well enough alone. And now look where it's got you: Your best friend is dead because you just "had to" dig deeper. You blame *us* for this? You did this to Josh! If you had stayed away from that dumpster in the alleyway, he would still be alive! Do the smart thing, Ms. Cross. Hand over everything you have obtained since Day One, and you may still have something to live for after this is all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sneaky Tyler!! I was worried when you didn't respond to my last email. Glad to see you are still in control of your blog. I know I haven't been through what you have, but I have lost people very close to me. If you need an ear feel free to email me anytime!!
    Sebastian

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need to stop liber8!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you fools you cant stop us you cant control me tyler

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tyler, if you'd like I can provide access to all things Liber8 via their online forum. You'd be surprised what I've found. Including copies of private emails you've sent to someone who is willing to lend you an ear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a Game or... what?? I write from Honduras ....

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can't stop Liber8. They will already have won.

    ReplyDelete